bulk lump charcoal for sale
Lump Charcoal, All Natural Hardwood Charcoal, 8 lbs. Expert Grill Lump Charcoal, All Natural Hardwood Charcoal, 8 lbs. Expert Grill Lump Charcoal, made from the highest quality Oak and Hickory, will light up your grill or smoker. Suitable for searing and grilling over high heat, as well as lengthy and slow smoking. It’s suitable for all types of charcoal barbecues.
8 lbs. Expert Grill 100% Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal
Slab wood from oak and hickory trees was used to create this piece.
Expert Grill lighter fluid or All Natural Fire starters can be used to ignite a fire.
Place the bag in a dry location.bulk lump charcoal for sale
Hardwood Lump for use in a charcoal grill or smoker
Safer than ordinary charcoal since it burns hotter. For use in charcoal grills with ceramic or non-ceramic surfaces.
Start your fire 15 minutes before you plan to cook for the best results.
All charcoal barbecues and smokers are compatible Natural Hardwood Charcoal
Warning: Never use lighter fluid or gasoline to put out a fire made with wood charcoal.
Test out the whole Expert Grill Charcoal and Fire Starter Line:
Lump Charcoal Expert Grill
Briquettes de briquettes de briquettes de briquettes de briquettes
Briquets of Expert Grill Flavored Charcoal
Grill Lighter Fluid for Experts
Instructions for Lighting: (Traditional Or All Natural Lighter Fluids)
Never try to start a fire with gasoline or kerosene.
1. Remove the cooking grate and open all vents completely. Make a pyramid out of lump charcoal (Refer to grill manufacturers specifications and capacities)
2. Follow the directions on the lighter fluid package. In numerous places, light charcoal. STAND BACK AFTER THE LIGHTING HAS BEEN TURNED ON.
3. After about 10 minutes, or when the charcoal is mostly ashed over, spread the mound evenly.
4. Wait 5 minutes before starting to cook.
WARNING: DO NOT COVER THE GRILL UNTIL THE FIRE HAS DIMINISHED AND THE CHARCOAL HAS MOSTLY AASHED. When the lid is removed, accumulated gasses may flare up.
Method of Natural Light (Preferred):
1. Place a layer of charcoal on the grill’s bed.
2. In the center of the charcoal, place a natural fire starter (Use starter manufacturers specifications and lighting instructions for any charcoal safe fire starters)
3. Light the firestarter with a long-stemmed lighter or a match (s). When the charcoal is completely covered with gray ash, lay it out evenly and start cooking.